Volunteer unpaid positions are available to assist FCLondon be the best it can be in London sports entertainment. You can be a part of the action. From single “game day duties” through to taking on a senior role with our club, your efforts and enthusiasm can make a difference. Contact us to get on the volunteer list and make sure to include the type of position that would be of interest to you, your availability, and a brief (50 word max) overview of your relevant skills. Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
* All volunteers will recieve a pair of free tickets to share with family/friends for any game.
* Volunteers signed up for two or more games will also recieve a free t-shirt.
Set-up and Tear-down
- place A-frames, tables/chairs, score clock, and signage at venue 1.5hrs prior to kick-off
- put away A-frames, tables/chairs, score clock, and signage at venue immediately following end of game
Tickets - Cash (must be 18+)
- set up ticketing 1hr prior to game time, sell tickets to walk up fans, return cash box and unsold tickets to Melinda
Tickets - Stamp/Rip
- greet fans, rip ticket stubs as fans enter venue, stamp hands for re-entry
- greet and entertain our young fans, help apply face paint and temporary tattoos, provide bristol board and markers for making signs, supervise ballot box, make draw and give information to DJ, clean up
- liaison with community clubs to schedule flag bearers and half-time mini game participants, greet teams at venue and provide instructions, ensure - proper execution
National Anthem Singer
-get vocal and add "singing in front of hundreds" to your entertainment resume. Canadian National Anthem at the beginning of each game. 20 games available. Check the schedule and contact us at to block off a game to show us your stuff.
We are now accepting applications for Winter and Summer internships. If you are interested in applying for any of the following jobs or internships, please email email@example.com with a resume and be sure to indicate which position you are applying for.